Tag Archives: fees
The Flight Park is currently closed for the winter months. All Hang gliding, Paragliding, and Powered Paragliding activity, including kiting in the LZ, is prohibited without express permission and Flight Park Managers on site.
Thank you in advance for respecting our facility and all of the support our customers have given the park over the years.
We are looking forward to a great 2019 season. An official re-opening date will be posted soon, but should be early May.
Thanks for a great season have a wonderful and safe winter!
Seasonal Pro Shop Hours
Everyday, 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Our season begins late spring and ends late fall (roughly May – October).
PILOT PARK FEES
Visiting Pilots must check in with the Flight Park manager or Flight Director daily. Be sure to sign in at the front desk and have your waiver on file for each season. Morningside is a USHPA and PASA certified school. All pilots not enrolled in instruction must hold a current USHPA H1/P1 or higher.
- Daily Flying Fee – $25
- Solo Aerotow – $25 per tow (2,500 feet)
- Glider Storage – $20 per month
- Rated Pilot Gift Certificates
- Glider Annual/Repair – $250 (base price)
- Hourly repair – $30
- Season Pass – $375 per seasonal year (includes daily flying fees & camping)
Uphill Rides (Ride Cards)
- $40 for 10-ride card
- $4 for single rides
- Ride Card Gift Certificate packages
- Glider – $20 per/hr or
- Demo Glider Flight – $20 (any more than one flight becomes a day rental)
- WW Alpha – $60 day rental
- WW Falcon – $65 day rental
- WW Sport 2C 135 – $20 one flight then $100 rental
- Moyes Gecko – $20 one flight then $105 rental
- Training Harness/Helmet – $10
- Aero-tow Bridles and Release – $4.00
Camping (bring your own tent)
- $10 per person per night
Platform Cabins per/night accommodate 1-2 occupants
Platform Tents per/night accommodate 1-2 occupants
The Castle per/night 1-3 occupants
- +$10 for each person more than 3
All prices are subject to change. Please contact us for availability.
Are you interested in Joining our team and working at Morningside Flight Park?
Hang gliding Instructors and/or Tandem Pilot
Other positions available at Morningside and Kitty Hawk Kites:
Learn more about working for Kitty Hawk Kites here