This is the ultimate zip line experience consisting of a total of 7 zip lines and two suspension bridges, one of which is over 50′ up in the tree tops. The Superman Tour Lines add over one half mile of additional long, fast zips to the Mountain Top Tour. The longest of these is almost four football fields long. You will fly over Morningside Canyon from tree to tree looking down on a small mountain stream and finish the tour with an exciting zip from the tree tops to the ground which will make you feel like Superman. The Zip Line is a great adventure for those families looking for a day trip or weekend trip from Boston, Hartford, or the New York areas. Our zip line is an ACCT Certified Course and is designed with two cables for redundancy. With several different adventures to choose from, you can Hang Glide in the morning and Zip Line in the afternoon.
Some Tips and Information
Maximum weight: 275 lbs; Minimum weight: 75 lbs
- Comfortable clothing appropriate to the weather and activity. Loose clothing should be avoided.
- Closed toed shoes with a heel strap at minimum
- Long hair should be tied back and any loose/dangle jewelry should be removed
- The tour is designed to require minimal physical exertion
- All visitors should be in good physical health and possess average mobility and strength
- Visitors should be able to comfortably hold both hands overhead
- Visitors should be able to climb steps
- Children must be able to complete tour independent of adult
- Pregnant women should not participate
- Other medical conditions that may preclude participation:
- Heart conditions
- Back injuries
- Conditions whose onset requires immediate medical attention
- Other conditions, illnesses and injuries that may make participation unsafe
- Visitors must be able to hear verbal directions from a reasonable distance
- Tour times can change through out season please call for current schedules
- Visitors cannot be under the influence of alcohol, illegal drugs, and/or impairing legal drugs
- Management reserves the right to cancel tours at their discretion due to weather or other adverse circumstances.
- Refunds are not given due to weather cancellations
- No cameras allowed on tour