Pro Shop Hours
Everyday, 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Our season begins late spring and ends late fall.
Morningside Flight park is closed for the season
We will re-open on April 29, 2017
For Safety all Hang gliding, Paragliding, and Powered Paragliding activity, including kiting in the LZ, is prohibited without express permission and Flight Park Managers on site. The Access road is also closed to all vehicles.
Thank you in advance for respecting our facility and all of the support our customers have given the park over the years.
We are looking forward to a great 2017 season.
PILOT PARK FEES
Visiting Pilots must check in with the Flight Park manager or Flight Director daily. Be sure to sign in at the front desk and have your waiver on file for each season. Morningside is a USHPA and PASA certified school. All pilots not enrolled in instruction must hold a current USHPA H1/P1 or higher.
- Daily Flying Fee – $25
- Solo Aerotow – $25 per tow (2,500 feet)
- Glider Storage – $20 per month
- Rated Pilot Gift Certificates
- Glider Annual/Repair – $250 (base price)
Uphill Rides (Ride Cards)
- $40 for 10-ride card
- $4 for single rides
- Ride Card Gift Certificate packages
- Glider – $20 per/flight or
- Day Rental – $65-$105 (depending on glider)
- Training Harness/Helmet – $10
- Aero-tow Bridles and Release – $4.00
Camping (bring your own tent)
- $10 per person per night
Platform Tents per/night accommodate 1-2 occupants
The Castle per/night 1-3 occupants
- +$10 for each person more than 3
All prices are subject to change. Please contact us for availability.